Thursday, March 21, 2013

SHOES.... MY PASSION


A room full of shoes!!! It's my wish... Everybody knows my passion for shoes! Do you remember in the movie "Sex and the City" the room, which Mr. Big designed for Carrie, in their new flat?...Gorgeous!!! Well, something like this! I will tell you a secret: my second name is Carrie, my friends call me in that way and lots of people tell me that I look like Sarah Jessica Parker. Maybe.... there are, anyway, some important differences: I don't have a flat in New York, with a wonderful closet and the most important thing, I don't have a fiancé like Mr. Big!!!! :((( I am single!!
I will tell you something... Early in the morning, as you know, I take my children to school and then I stop for a coffe. By chance I met a girl from Egypt a nice girl, she knew about Lady Cipria (we are famous!!) and she advises me to read a book, write by a famous arab blogger, Ghada Abdel Aal "I want to get married"... A sign of the destiny???

Una stanza piena di scarpe!!! E' il mio sogno... Tutti sanno la mia passione sfrenata per le scarpe! Ricordate nel film "Sex and the City", la stanza che Mr. Big aveva realizzato per Carrie, nel loro nuovo appartamento?.... Stupenda!!! Ecco, qualcosa del genere! Vi rivelerò un segreto: il mio secondo nome è Carrie, le mie amiche mi chiamano così e molti mi hanno fatto notare la somiglianza che ho con l'attrice Sarah Jessica Parker. Sarà.... ci sono, ahimè, delle differenze sostanziali: non ho un appartamento a New York, con un guardaroba principesco e la cosa più importante non ho un fidanzato come Mr. Big!!! :((( Sono single!!

Vi racconterò cosa mi è successo... La mattina presto, come sapete, accompagno i miei figli a scuola e poi mi fermo per un caffè. Per caso ho incontrato una ragazza egiziana, molto simpatica. Conosceva Lady Cipria (siamo famose!!) e mi ha consigliato di leggere un libro scritto da una famosa blogger araba, Ghada Abdel Aal, "Che il velo sia da sposa".... Un segno del destino???



 
NINALOU pumps

JUST CAVALLI opentoes

Special thanks to Marco!!! Cless Abano Terme

Grazie Marco!!! Cless Abano Terme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...