Sunday, December 11, 2011

WEDDING DAY!


Today is a great day, my best friend, Carlotta, is marrying Giovanni, a wonderful man and real gentleman.... an exceptional case! I've thought long what to wear, finally I decided to choose a knee-lenght lice dress with spotted lining. The hat had to be absolutely combined with the lining, perfect this hat that I found in a little shop in a narrow street of Padova.
I am giving the finishing touches of “cipria” and I am ready for the ceremony.... I will surely cry!
Oh l'amour!!!

Oggi è un giorno memorabile la mia migliore amica, Carlotta, si sposerà con Giovanni, un uomo meraviglioso, un vero gentleman..... un caso molto raro! Ho pensato a lungo che cosa indossare e ho deciso per un abito in pizzo al ginocchio, con fodera maculata. Un cappello che riprendeva le sfumature del maculato, non poteva essere accessorio più intonato! Trovato in piccolo negozio in una vietta del centro di Padova.
Un'ultimo ritocco di cipria ed eccomi pronta alla cerimonia.... Piangerò sicuramente, i matrimoni mi commuovono sempre.
Oh l'amour!!!!


Anna Rita N. lice dress (Marakesh - Abano Terme)
Mode Bono spotted hat
Chanel make up
Antonio Barbato Maestri Veneziani shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...