Saturday, December 29, 2012

LOVE AND PASSION FOR THE NEW YEAR


I am waiting for the new year as everybody.... The beginning of a new year has inside something magic, I feel excited because it's seems to me that special things are going to happen.... I chose red shoes and clutch to welcome the new year, so now I have to think about the dress.... it has to be black, the colour of mistery.... but does it fit me??? Your help is needed!!

Sto aspettando il nuovo anno come la maggior parte di voi... L'inizio di un nuovo anno porta sempre qualcosa di magico, sono emozionata per le novità che mi aspettano.... Ho scelto un paio di scarpe coordinate con clutch di colore rosso per accogliere il nuovo anno, ora dovrò pensare all'abito... deve essere nero, il colore del mistero... ma è un colore che mi valorizza??? Il vostro aiuto è indispensabile!!


NINALOU RED HEELS WITH RHINESTONES
at CLESS Abano Terme
Facebook page: Cless Abano Terme 

Thank you Marco for the advise!

1 comment:

  1. Love the shoes!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog, I would love to follow eachother..following you now.

    Xo Amy,
    http://stylechocolatechip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...