Wednesday, April 24, 2013

RED VINTAGE


Let's talk one more time about Vintage. I can't live without Vintage and this dress standing on the magic closet of Margi couldn't be left there. I had to wear it! Red like passion, the passion I give everyday to my job, my sons, my friends.... my life. It's not easy, everyday has it's wrong side, but we should be ready to change the negative events in positive. It's a hard work, I know, sometimes I reach the target, sometimes not. But when I look around me, it's the same world to push me  to go on. Believe! 

Parliamo ancora una volta di Vintage. Non posso vivere senza il Vintage e questo abito appeso nel magico armadio di Margi, non poteva essere lasciato lì. Dovevo indossarlo! Rosso come la passione, la passione che ogni giorno metto per il mio lavoro, i miei figli, i miei amici... la mia vita. Non è facile, ogni giorno hai i suoi lati positivi e purtroppo negativi, ma dobbiamo essere pronti a cambiare gli eventi negativi traendo qualcosa di positivo. E' un duro lavoro, lo so, a volte ci riesco a volte no. Ma quando mi guardo intorno è lo stesso mondo a spingermi a continuare la mia avventura. Credete in quello che fate!












MARGI VINTAGE AND LUXURY SECOND HAND
VINTAGE COUTURE 50's dress
CHRISTIAN DIOR python sandals 
FENDI BAGUETTE handbag

Thank you Silvia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...