Wednesday, August 07, 2013

MARTA, MY PERSONAL STYLIST!


My outfit today is created by Marta Vezzaro. She is a young lady, born in Vicenza but now she lives in Dubai. She works like personal shopper and fashion stylist. I adore the outfit she chose for me, it perfectly fits me: dynamic, elegant and very stylish! I forget to tell you that Marta is also the creator of these fantastic coloured bags! Marta, I love you!

Il mio outfit di oggi è stato creato da Marta Vezzaro. E' una giovane donna, nata a Vicenza ma ora vive stabilmente a Dubai. Lavora come personal shopper e fashion stylist. Adoro lo stile che Marta ha scelto per me, assolutamente azzeccato: dinamico, elegante e stiloso! Ho dimenticato di dirvi che Marta è anche la creatrice di queste fantastiche e colorate borse! Marta, I love you!














Handmade suit designed by Marta
YSL heels
SKINCHIC handbag
ABOUTME JEWELS studded bangles
ASOS hairband
ELENA REDE ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...