Wednesday, February 13, 2013

EVERYTHING BEHIND ME


I am waiting the new season, Spring! I put everything behind me and I am ready to start again, stronger than before. I began choosing this lovely cipria coat, it helps me think positive about new things, new projects, new journeys, ..... a new life. The power of fashion! It's my year and I have to catch all my dreams and make them true. Think Cipria! It's my slogan!

Sto aspettando la nuova stagione, la Primavera! Ho lasciato tutto alle mie spalle e sono pronta a ricominciare più forte di prima. Inizio indossando questo delizioso cappottino color cipria, mi aiuta a pensare positivo a nuove cose, nuovi progetti, nuovi viaggi.... una nuova vita. Il potere della moda! E' il mio anno e sono decisa a catturare tutti i miei sogni e trasformarli in realtà. Penso Cipria! E' il mio slogan!





Ofelia Vicenza

CHARLOTT cipria coat
FALIERO SARTI scarf
J BRAND jeans
NUTI BAGS AND ACCESSORIES 

Photos by Marco Munich www.doonkey.it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...