Sunday, February 24, 2013

IN THE BLUE, PAINTED BLUE


One of my favourite moments from the style labs is the "hunt"... here, at Ofelia Boutique, my research for the perfect look continues: the main character of my look? Unless to say, it's Ter et Bantine dress! You already know that I love blue colour and when I saw this unique dress I cannot do without wearing it... Ter et Bantine is a style, reductionist and rough, concrete and cerebral, pure, subtle - that offers women not a formula, but infinite ways of being. And do you like this?

Uno dei miei momenti preferiti degli style labs è la "caccia" ... qui, alla Boutique Ofelia, la mia ricerca del look perfetto continua: il protagonista del mio look? Indubbiamente è il vestito di Ter et Bantine! Già sapete che io amo il colore blu e quando ho visto questo vestito così speciale non ho potuto fare a meno di indossarlo... Ter et Bantine è uno stile – riduzionista e scabro, concreto e cerebrale, puro, sottile – che offre alle donne non una formula, ma infiniti modi di essere. E questo vi piace?





 Ofelia Vicenza

JO NO FUI fur collar
TER ET BANTINE dress
ALPHA leggings
L'AUTRE CHOSE boots
RADA' bangle
Photos by Marco Munich www.doonkey.it

1 comment:

  1. Love your dress:)

    Check out my blog, if you like it let me know.. we can follow each other via fb/bloglovin? Will add you back directly:)

    www.fussylife.com
    www.facebook.com/fussylife

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...