Monday, July 22, 2013

BEHIND THE GATE



Behind the gate there is always a unknown world, where the immagination develops.... My life at present is in front of a gate, I have only to decide to open it and let the change begins. It's not easy to open that gate, lots of things, completely new, are waiting for me, but the destiny is calling me and now I am ready to start a new life
P.S. Today is my daughter's birthday!!! Happy birthday sweety!!!

Dietro il cancello c'è sempre un mondo sconosciuto e misterioso, dove lo spazio all'immaginazione è in continuo sviluppo... La mia vita attualmente è di fronte ad un cancello, devo solo decidere di aprirlo e lasciare che il cambiamento abbia il suo corso. Non è facile aprire il cancello e lasciarsi tutto alle spalle, un sacco di cose nuove mi stanno aspettando, ma il destino mi chiama e ora sono pronta a ricominciare a vivere. 
PS Oggi è il compleanno della mia dolce bambina!! Buon compleanno tesoro!

















GIANNI VERSACE top
TEIL WEIL long skirt
SHANKARA necklace
H & M earrings
PRADA sunnies
ELENA REDE ring
LOUIS VUITTON bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...