Monday, March 04, 2013

PARIS LONDON BY CHANEL


Here you are! The sun is shining, it's a little be warmer and I am ready for a brand new day, as Sting sings. Sometimes, I have the irrepressible need to change something in my life... It's easier to find a dress which fits me than to live a life that satified me. I still haven't found what I am looking for... one of my favourite songs by U2. It's true, it's very difficult to find a balance in my life, I always miss something. If I have a good job I don't have love, if I have friends I don't have time to spend with them, if I have a project to develop I don't have the means to realize it... Why there is always something wrong in my life?? Anyway, the combination Chanel and Louboutin which I am wearing can help me to smile again! :))

Eccomi! Il sole splende, l'aria è più tiepida e sono pronta per un giorno nuovo di zecca, (brand new day) come canta Sting. A volte ho un'irrefrenabile esigenza di cambiare qualcosa nella mia vita... E' più facile trovare un abito che mi soddisfi che una vita. Non ho ancora trovato quello che cerco, (I still haven't found what I am looking for) una delle canzoni che preferisco degli U2. E' vero, è molto difficile trovare un equilibrio nella mia vita, mi manca sempre qualcosa. Se ho un bel lavoro non ho l'amore, se ho amici non ho il tempo per passarlo con loro, se ho un progetto da sviluppare non ho i mezzi per portarlo a termine.... Perchè c'è sempre qualcosa di sbagliato nella mia vita?? Comunque sia, la combinata Chanel e Louboutin che indosso, può sicuramente farmi ritrovare il sorriso! :))  




Margi - Padova

MARGI WINTER 2010 coat
CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN 2010 opentoe
SHOPPING PARIS LONDON CHANEL (SUMMER 2009) handbag
MIU MIU sunnies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...