Thursday, October 18, 2012

AT THE GEOX THEATRE WITH BAZ


Last Saturday night I was invited to the press meeting at the Geox Theatre. Journalists and famous people were invited to introduce the new Geox season. The meeting was very interesting and at last I met Baz, it was very funny to exchange some words with him. But, I will tell you more..... very soon.
Keep in touch!

P.S. Sorry for the pictures made with the I Pad.... I need my wonderful photographer!!!

Lo scorso sabato sono stata invitata alla conferenza stampa al teatro Geox. Giornalisti e personaggi dello spettacolo hanno partecipato alla presentazione della nuova stagione teatrale del teatro. La conferenza è stata veramente interessante. Alla fine dell'incontro ho scambiato quattro chiacchere con Baz, un comico che adoro, ma vi racconterò nei prossimi giorni altre interessanti novità del teatro. 
Restate connessi!

P.S. Scusate per la qualità delle foto fatte con l'I Pad..... Mi manca il mio meraviglioso fotografo!!!



You can see from the left I Nomadi, Umberto Tozzi e Baz 

Mario Poletti Polegato fondatore della Geox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...