Sunday, October 14, 2012

GRAFFITI: THE ART OF WRITERS



Lady Cipria loves graffiti…. today I was walking thorugh the streets in my neighborhood of Padova when I run into these wonderful mural paintings and I couldn't do without stopping and admiring them! The writers involed in this project are 15: Made 514, Peeta, Yama e Axe are only some of them and Ead is the name of the crew. They are representing the Zodiac in their own way of conceiving the shapes, colours and third dimensions. Paint sprays in their hands and a huge creativity to realize these graffiti (when I was in front of them, it seemed to me to be really in another world!!!). What better than this background to show you my new street style? After a long search, I have found the studded biker boots I wanted, do you like them?
Lady Cipria ama i graffiti... oggi mentre passeggiavo per le vie del mio quartiere a Padova sono incappata in questi fantastici murales e non ho potuto fare a meno di fermarmi ad ammirarli! I writers coinvolti in questo progetto sono 15: Made 514, Peeta, Yama e Axe sono solo alcuni dei loro nomi, Ead è il nome della crew. Stanno rappresentando lo Zodiaco nel loro modo di concepire le forme, i colori e le tri-dimensioni. Bombolette di vernice spary in mano e un'immensa creatività per realizzare questi graffiti (di fronte ad essi, mi sembrava davvero di essere dentro ad un altro mondo!!!). Cosa potevo trovare di meglio per mostrarvi il mio nuovo street style?  Dopo lunghe ricerche, ho finalmente trovato i boots da bikers con borchie che volevo, vi piacciono?


I am wearing

UNITED COLOURS OF BENETTON top
H&M jeggings
SOUVENIR CLUBBING jacket
my new ASH biker studded boots
HONDA XL 500R (my husband Benedetto's best friend)

Thanks to Benedetto, the photographer, for his patience and my daughter Benedetta, my special stylist!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ciao! Mi piace il tuo blog e le foto che posti, ed anche il fatto che parli di arte e quadri! Io ho un blog di moda, dove puoi anche vedere i miei quadri dato che amo dipingere, spero verrai a dare un'occhiata :) Kiss,Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ami i graffiti e li consideri arte?
    Siamo in due!

    Anche solo per questo meriti il mio follow qui e su Fashiolista! :)
    ciao by

    Occhiondolo

    ps: quartiere Arcella? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...