Thursday, November 01, 2012

FALLEN LEAVES



The warm Fall colours: yellow, brown, ochre, beige..... I like walking at sunset and looking at the nature that is waiting the cold winter. Today I am thinking about the life, we are guided by a destiny or we create our destiny?  I still haven't found the answer.....

I caldi colori dell'autunno: giallo, marrone, ocra, beige..... Mi piace passeggiare al tramonto e osservare la natura che si prepara al freddo inverno. Oggi sto pensando alla vita, siamo guidati da un destino o รจ il destino a guidarci? Non ho ancora trovato la risposta a questa domanda....






I am surrended by the pictures of my favouite painter Benedetto Magnano San Lio...


 
TRUE NEW YORK PANTS
GREY MER BOOTS
ZANELLATO BAG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...