Friday, November 23, 2012

THE IRRESISTIBLE CHARM OF VINTAGE


Margi, my favourite vintage shop in Padova has always the right piece for every occasion. I love to combine different pieces and get my own style. I don't follow the strict rules of fashion. I play with it, I have to feel free to choose what I like and Silvia (Margi owner) knows very well my attitude. Thanks Silvia, as always your advice is the right one! 
  
Margi è il mio negozio preferito di vintage a Padova, ha sempre il capo giusto per ogni occasione. Adoro combinare pezzi differenti ed ottenere così il mio stile. Non amo seguire le strette regole del fashion, anzi mi piace giocare con la moda. Devo sentirmi libera di scegliere quello che mi piace e Silvia conosce bene questa mia attitudine. Grazie Silvia, come sempre i tuoi consigli sono sempre azzeccati!
                                                                


I was wearing

MOSCHINO TAILLEUR (Collection 1990)
PRADA SUEDE BROWN COUISSARD (Collection 2007)
CHLOE' SHOPPING BAG 
(Collection Summer 2005 available in our Gallery)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...