Wednesday, November 07, 2012

IT'S TIME TO LEAVE OR TO LIVE???



It's time to leave and today I am ready to give to my life another chance, another choice. I love this blog, not only because I am a part of it, but especially because Lady Cipria is something that I created together my best friends: Betty and Marzia. Thanks to this strong frienship Lady Cipria was born. It's a mean to tell about me, my life, my wishes, to let you know my friends, to share opinions, but most of all to talk about FASHION, my passion. 
Last summer I spent all my time in a project that didn't give me the possibility to follow Lady Cipria. Life is made of decisions and today I am ready to give up that project and concentrate my efforts to make Lady Cipria more and more known. My wish it's to reach all of you around the world through my words, my pictures and enjoy the time spent together. 
So, I am waiting for YOU!

E' ora di lasciare posto a qualcosa di nuovo e oggi sono pronta a dare alla mia vita un'altra chance, un'altra scelta. Adoro questo blog, non solo perchè rappresento una parte di esso ma perchè è stato creato insieme alle mie migliori amiche: Betty e Marzia. Grazie a questa forte amicizia è nata Lady Cipria. E' un mezzo meraviglioso attraverso il quale vi parlo di me, della mia vita, dei miei desideri, vi faccio conoscere i miei amici, scambio con voi opinioni, ma soprattutto parlo di MODA, la mia passione.

L'estate passata ho dedicato tutto il mio tempo ad un progetto che non mi ha dato la possibilità di seguire Lady Cipria. La vita è fatta di scelte e decisioni e oggi sono pronta a lasciare tutto ciò che finora avevo intrapreso e concentrare i miei sforzi per far si che Lady Cipria sia sempre più conosciuta ed amata. Il mio desiderio è di raggiungere ognuno di voi in tutto il mondo con le mie parole, le mie foto e gioire del tempo passato insieme. 
Per cui sto aspettando proprio TE! 








READY TO LEAVE WITH:

FENDI BAG
JO NO FUI FUR
NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD HEELS
STELLA McCARTNEY PANTS
JO NO FUI SWEATER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...