Monday, June 25, 2012

BLACK AND GOLD: A COMMON-LAW COUPLE



Black and gold is the right combination to be elegant and sophisticated. Gold is the colour of jewels of precious things. I feel very well when I wear it. By the way, do you know that before working with fashion I've worked for 10 years in the field of jewellery? I made a great experience that sometimes is useful also for my present job. I will tell you about that long period, the more difficult years of my life, for many reasons. One of my daydream is to write a book to tell about it. I can start thanks to Lady Cipria, my window to the world! Be patient I will, it's a promise!

Nero e oro sono da sempre una combinazione elegante e sofisticata. L'oro è il colore dei gioielli, degli oggetti preziosi. Quando lo indosso mi sento proprio a mio agio. Comunque, sapevate che prima di occuparmi di moda ho lavorato per ben 10 anni nel campo della gioielleria? E' stata un'esperienza molto importante, che tuttora applico anche nel mio attuale lavoro. Vi racconterò uno di questi giorni di questo lungo periodo, il più difficile della mia vita, per molti motivi. Un mio sogno nel cassetto è di scrivere un libro per raccontarlo. Posso iniziare grazie a Lady Cipria, la mia finestra sul mondo! Siate pazienti lo farò molto presto, è una promessa!











BALMAIN t-shirt
BALMAIN blazer
L'AUTRE CHOSE sandal
PIAZZA SEMPIONE trousers
GIVENCHY hand bag
YANKEE candle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...