Sunday, June 17, 2012

VIDEO LOOK STORE WHITE PARTY



A white night for the party organized to celebrate the opening of Video Look Store. White colour, the must, and feathers everywhere, caught the attention of the enchanting public. A big success to start our fashion season, full of discounts and interesting occasions. Recently, I spent all my time to organize the coreography of this wonderful event. Claudia, the lady in front of me with black hair, was the soul of the white night, the right partner to work with. Despite, the big efforts I was really satisfied for the result! Excellent! I can only say to everybody: THANK YOU!!

Why I am wearing a red dress??? Because it's the colour I prefer, it means  passion, the passion that I put everyday in my job. 
Have a great Sunday!


Una notte bianca per la festa organizzata per celebrare l'apertura di Video Look Store. Il colore bianco, d'obbligo, e le piume sparse ovunque hanno catturato l'attenzione del pubblico. Un grande successo per dare inizio ad una stagione molto fashion, piena di sconti e di interessanti occasioni. Recentemente ho speso tutto il mio tempo per organizzare la coreografia di questo meraviglioso evento. Claudia, nella foto di fronte a me con i capelli neri è l'anima della notte bianca, una perfetta compagna di lavoro. Nonostante tutti gli sforzi sono stata molto soddisfatta del risultato! Eccellente! Posso solo dire a tutti: GRAZIE!!

Perchè indosso un abito di colore rosso??? Perchè è il colore che amo, il colore della passione, la passione che ogni giorno metto nel mio lavoro.
Buona domenica!!!







All the staff of Video Look, the owner Mr. Agostino and the major of Abano Terme Mr. Luca Claudio. 


 The angel of the white party, my beloved Calista








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...