Thursday, June 28, 2012

CANDY COLOURS, SWEET FLAVOURS



I stand in the shopwindow playing the role of a dolly. When I was a young girl, I loved to play with dolls, Barbi and Titti were my favourite. Sometimes I would like to be a young girl and forget all my troubles but we can't stop the time passing by. Looking at my beatiful daughter, I hope she can be more lucky than me. It's not sadness, don't worry my friends, it's probably a nostalgic note. It's a very particular moment of my life...... a good therapy will be to go on holiday. Can you suggest me where???

Sono in piedi in vetrina come fossi un manichino o per meglio dire, visti i colori che ho scelto, una bambola. Da bambina adoravo giocare con le bambole, Barbie e Titti erano le mie preferite. A volte vorrei ancora essere bambina e dimenticare tutti i miei problemi. Purtroppo non si può fermare il tempo che scorre. Guardando la mia bellissima bimba, mi auguro che lei abbia molta più fortuna di me. Non è tristezza, non preoccupatevi mie care amiche, è solamente una nota nostalgica. E' un momento molto particolare della mia vita...... una terapia molto indicata sarebbe andare in vacanza. Sapete suggerirmi dove???











VERSACE trench
 BLUMARINE trousers
ALESSANDRO DELL'ACQUA sandal
MISSONI foulard
ZUFI ALEXANDER bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...