Tuesday, June 19, 2012

JUST ME


Bianca


Dear friends,
about 7 months ago we started to tell about Lady Cipria. A blog born to tell about three friends completely different from each other but with the same dream......to be part, in some way, of the world of fashion! :)) 
So, today I decided to tell you more about me, my life, my job, my friends, my wishes.... The post will be a white page, written only with my name. Since now, you watched my pictures so today the words will play the main role. I will start telling about my days full of engagements and always busy. Let's start with today.... The bell rang at 7 like everyday I take my daughter to school then I had my breakfast. I usually eat blackberries and orange juice. I stop at the bar for my capuccino and then let's start to work. At present I work at the shop, I am trying to give a carachter to the shop so together with my irreplaceable patner Mariella we always make the shop interesting and charming for our customers. Sometimes it's so hard to follow everything that I forget to have lunch! I love my job! Everyday it's different from the other one so this feature is the best part of it! So, the first part of the day has been explained...... tomorrow I will go on! Keep in touch!

Care Amiche,
sono passati 7 mesi da quando abbiamo iniziato a raccontare di Lady Cipria. Un blog dove 3 amiche completamente diverse tra di loro amano raccontarsi e condividere uno stesso sogno....... di far parte, in qualche modo, del mondo della moda! :))
Così oggi ho deciso di raccontarvi qualcosa di me, della mia vita, del mio lavoro, dei miei amici, dei miei sogni... il post sarà una pagina bianca con su scritto il mio nome. Fino ad ora avete visto le mie foto, oggi non saranno le immagini ma bensì le parole le protagoniste indiscusse. Inizierò a raccontare dei miei giorni pieni di impegni e costantemente di corsa. Iniziamo da oggi.... La sveglia suona alle 7,come ogni giorno, porto mia figlia a scuola e al ritorno faccio colazione. Di solito preferisco i frutti di bosco e il succo d'arancia. Mi fermo al solito bar per il cappuccino e poi via al lavoro! Attualmente lavoro in negozio, sto cercando di dare un carattere preciso al negozio, interessante e affascinante per tutte le nostre clienti. A volte è così difficile seguire ogni cosa che dimentico letteralmente di pranzare! Amo il mio lavoro! Ogni giorno è diverso da quello precedente e questo aspetto rappresenta la parte migliore di esso. Dunque, la prima parte della mia giornata l'avete capita ..... domani  continuerò il mio racconto. Restate connesse!


to be continued.....


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for another informative website.

    Where else could I get that type of information written
    in such an ideal way? I've a project that I'm just now working on, and I've been on the look out for such info.
    Feel free to surf my page ; Mehr Info

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...