Tuesday, June 26, 2012

WOMEN LIKE WE ARE


It's always very hard to afford all the engagments of the day. Sometimes , I have to stop and think about  my full schedule. My job, my son, my daughter, my house, my parents, my friends, my books,.... to find  the energy to combine all this, it's really difficult. My friends tell me that I am lucky because I am single, otherwise a man will have been a further duty. :)) Maybe they are right! Or not??


E' sempre molto dura affrontare tutti gli impegni della giornata. A volte devo fermarmi e pensare alla mia agenda piena di appuntamenti. Il mio lavoro, mio figlio, mia figlia, la mia casa, i miei genitori, i miei amici, i miei libri..... Trovare l'energia per combinare tutto questo è quasi impossibile. Le mie amiche mi considerano fortunata, perchè non devo aggiungere agli impegni quello di un marito. Sarebbe comunque un grande compito. :)) Forse hanno ragione! Oppure no??








DONDUP trousers
MONOGRAMMA leather jacket
ALAIA open toe boots
STELLA McCARTNEY bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...