Wednesday, May 15, 2013

BUSINESS DAY




Today it's a very busy day! I'm following a new project that it's really amazing! I'm working so hard, that I have no time to write you everyday.... I feel like a warrior and my outfit is well describing my endless fight to obtain what I want. It's not easy, because I'm alone against everybody. But I believe in my project and even if the luck is not my friend, I'm resolute and I'll reach the target. I know that there are thousands of fashion bloggers and I am only a drop in the ocean... but the ocean will be less because of that missing drop! I'm not Chiara Ferragni or Raquel Martin or Chiara Biasi.... the list is huge!!! I'm what I am.... but I'm the only one in this world, nobody is like me! Lady Cipria is dedicated to all the wonderful women who believe that the age is only a detail and we still deserve to follow our dreams! So Ladies, cross the fingers for my project and follow me!! I love you!!

Oggi è una giornata molto impegnativa! Sto seguendo un progetto straordinario! Lavoro molto e non ho il tempo di scrivervi ogni giorno... mi sento come un guerriero e il mio outfit ben descrive questa condizione, di continua lotta per ottenere ciò che voglio. Non è facile, sono da sola contro tutti. Ma credo fermamente nel mio progetto e anche se la fortuna non è dalla mia parte, sono determinata e arriverò al traguardo. Lo so che ci sono migliaia di fashion blogger ed io sono solo una goccia nell'oceano.... ma all'oceano mancherebbe quella goccia! Non sono Chiara Ferragni o Raquel Martin o Chiara Biasi.. la lista è enorme!!! Io sono quel che sono...ma sono unica in questo mondo, nessuno è uguale a me! Lady Cipria è dedicato a tutte le donne uniche e meravigliose che sono convinte che l'età sia solo un dettaglio e che ci meritiamo comunque di seguire i nostri sogni! Anche i più ardui! Allora Ladies, incrociate le dita per il mio progetto e seguitemi!! I love you!









MARGI VINTAGE 
SECOND HAND LUXURY 

NO BRAND leather jacket
CHRISTIAN DIOR t-shirt
PANT bought in Paris
GIORGIO ARMANI open toe
MARC JACOBS bag 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...