Sunday, May 19, 2013

I'LL BE THERE!



I'LL BE THERE!!! At the the best glamour event of the year. I was invited by the wonderful friends met in Twitter: Patrizia and Mike. I used to call them my treasure. They are very special people and I'm really excited to take part to the wonderful party... Of course, as usual, I will tell you everything!! I have to choose the dress, the shoes, the bag, the jewels.... It's late!!! See you soon and stay tuned!!!

I'LL BE THERE!!! Ci sarò all'evento più glamour dell'anno. Sono stata invitata dai meravigliosi amici incontrati in Twitter: Patrizia e Mike. Mi piace chiamarli i miei tesori. Una coppia molto speciale e sono entusiasta di partecipare al party... Naturalmente vi terrò informate, vi racconterò tutto nei minimi particolari!! Devo scegliere il vestito, le scarpe, la borsa, i gioielli.... E' tardi!!! Ci vediamo presto, restate connesse!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...