Friday, May 10, 2013

HIPPY CHIC!


Yesterday the sun was shining and I had the pleasure to wear this wonderful dress. I was surrounded by the nature, by the perfume of the flowers, by the twittering of the birds.... The wonderful nature is waking up! I love to walk on the grass with bare feet, I remember the time when I was 5 years old and I ran on the grass to catch the butterflies.... Memories pictured in my mind.... Enjoy the Nature and love her!

Ieri il sole splendeva e ne ho approfittato per indossare questo abito da sogno. Ero circondata dalla natura, dal profumo dei fiori, dal cinguettio degli uccellini.... La meravigliosa natura si sta risvegliando! Adoro camminare sull'erba a piedi nudi, ricordo quando da bimba correvo sull'erba a piedi scalzi per catturare le farfalle... Ricordi impressi nella mia mente... Godetevi la Natura e amatela! 



























MARGI VINTAGE
SECOND HAND LUXURY

MARCHESA long dress
SCHUTZ heels
LADY CIPRIA bandana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...