Friday, May 03, 2013

MY HEAD IS A JUNGLE!



The sun is still missing, I am so tired of this weather!! I had no idea how to wear, before cold than hot, than windy, then warm..... Such a confusion!! The same situation I have in my head.... like a song sings: my head is a jungle!! Problems, problems, problems.... the feeling is the same, so how can I afford all of them?? Strenght and courage, suggested Mother Teresa of Calcutta...  A great woman, an example for everybody. I have often this question that arises among the others: should I follow my dreams or not! Anyone can answer, I need your help!!!

Il sole si è perso, sono così stanca di questo tempo!! Non so mai cosa mettermi, prima caldo, poi freddo, poi tira vento, poi è umido... Che confusione!! La stessa confusione che ho nella mia testa.... come una canzone dice: la mia testa è una giungla!! Problemi, problemi, problemi... la sensazione è sempre la stessa, come posso affrontarli tutti?? Forza e coraggio, suggeriva Madre Teresa di Calcutta...  Una grande donna, un esempio per ognuno di noi. Ultimamente mi chiedo spesso se sia il caso di seguire i miei sogni oppure chiuderli definitivamente nel cassetto. Qualcuno di voi ha un suggerimento?? Help!!











MARGI VINTAGE
SECOND HAND LUXURY

MIU MIU coat
KAREN MILLEN dress
FENDI BAGUETTE
MOSCHINO heels
SM BIJOUX earrings

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...