Friday, May 24, 2013

STYLE WILL OUT!




Everyday I choose my outfit, I open my closet and I decide what to wear. It depends on my mood, my engagements, my feelings, the weather.... Lately it's really hard to choose the right things.... rain, cold, wind, wet..... Awful!! Have you seen Spring??? Anyway, the striped long dress is a must of the new season! The dress I'm wearing by Maison Martin Margiela is also very comfy and easy to wear... combined with a jacket, by Maria Turri Ferro, with fluo details like the color of the shoes, is the right choice to afford a day full of duties... Walking in Verona to catch some news (I love scouting) I met by chance this boy blowing a baloon of the same colour of my shoes... Style will out!!

Ogni giorno scelgo l'outfitpiù adatto. Apro l'armadio e scelgo in base al mio stato d'animo, ai miei impegni, al mio umore, al tempo... Ultimamente è una ardua impresa scegliere le cose giuste... pioggia, freddo, vento, umidità.. Terribile!! Qualcuno sa dov'è finita la primavera??? Comunque sia l'abito lungo a righe è un must della prossima stagione! L'abito di Maison Martin Margiela che indosso è anche molto comodo ed easy... combinato con una giacca con taglio assimetrico, di Maria Turri Ferro, con dettagli fluo come le scarpe è la scelta giusta, per affrontare una giornata come questa piena di impegni... In giro per Verona, in cerca di novità (mi piace fare scouting) ho incontrato casualmente un bimbo che soffiava un palloncino dello stesso colore delle mie scarpe.... La classe non è acqua!!













519

MM6 striped long dress
MARIA TURRI FERRO jacket
MM6 fluo shoes
PALENS wodden glasses




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...