Friday, January 04, 2013

GUESS WHAT I AM WEARING!

  

Cless is once again the protagonist of this post: a varnish pair of Red Valentino boots at my feet and a varnish maxi bag by Moschino! I love varnish in general because it reminds me the time when I was a baby and my mother put on me elegant varnish flats on the feast days.... buygone days... but now come and see what I was wearing!

Cless è ancora una volta il protagonista di questo post: un paio di stivali in vernice di Red Valentino ai miei piedi e una borsa di vernice di Moschino! Adoro la vernice, in generale, perché mi ricorda quando ero bambina e mia madre faceva indossare a me e mia sorella delle eleganti ballerine di vernice nei giorni di festa... tempi lontani...  ma ora venite a vedere cosa indosso! 





PALMA DRESS
RED VALENTINO BOOTS
 MOSCHINO VARNISH MAXI BAG

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...