Thursday, January 24, 2013

MY PINK WORLD


As you know pink is one of my favourite colours, today I decided to combine it with a tartan coat by Base and a long scarf. A soft sweater with embroided stars completes my outfit and I am ready to afford the cold temperature! I have also to reveal you the name of the winner.... I keep you in suspense......the winner is.... Marina!!! She won a sweater offered by Anna (Nuova Linea owner). I'll introduce Marina very soon, she will be Lady Cipria's guest. Best compliments Marina!!!

Come sapete il rosa è uno dei colori che preferisco, oggi ho deciso di abbinarlo ad un cappottino scozzese di Base e ad una lunga sciarpa. Un morbido maglione ricamato con delle stelle in paillettes completa il mio outfit e sono pronta per affrontare le gelide temperature! Devo anche rivelarvi il nome della vincitrice..... suspense..... the winner is.... Marina!!! Vince un maglione messo in palio da Anna (proprietaria di Nuova Linea). Vi presenterò Marina molto presto, sarà ospite di Lady Cipria. Bravissima Marina!!!




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

BASE COAT
DES PETITS HAUTS JUMPER
TRUE NY VELVET PANTS
BLUKEY SCARF
GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI ANKLE BOOTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...