Monday, January 14, 2013

SMART CHOICES AT NUOVA LINEA 1

Dear Ladies! Just have a look at these coats.... fantastic aren't they? So, I would like to play a game with you... look at these pieces, I will not say the brand but only where I found them... at Nuova Linea, of course! Tomorrow, I will show you the sweaters I chose. And YOU will combine the different pieces to create the outfit that better describes your style. So, stay tuned!!

Care Ladies! Date un'occhiata a questi capi spalla... belli vero? Vorrei fare un gioco con voi... guardate questi pezzi, non vi dirĂ² il marchio ma solo dove li ho trovati.... da Nuova Linea, naturalmente! Domani, vi mostrerĂ² i maglioni che ho scelto. E VOI combinerete i vostri pezzi per creare un outfit che meglio interpreta il vostro stile. Quindi, restate connesse!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...