Wednesday, January 23, 2013

RIDING MY BICYCLE WITH MY NEW SUPERIOR JACKET


Me and my bicycle are ONE thing... everyday I ride my bike throughout the city thus I need to wear something cosy and warm but trendy at the same time. This is one of my favourite outfit, perfect for my "high hurdles": the Superior dot jacket is my last purchase with sales (thanks to my dear friend Silvia's good advice!). I adore it for its versatility; in fact, it can be worn in many different ways: casually like I am doing here, stylishly with a dress or a long skirt or funny combining with chino pants!!! And you, how do you suggest to wear it?

Io e la mia bici siamo UNA cosa sola ... tutti i giorni attraverso la città a "cavallo della mia bici" e devo trovare degli outfit che mi permettano di essere comoda e calda ma anche trendy allo stesso tempo. Questo è uno dei miei outfit preferiti, perfetto per i miei "percorsi ad ostacoli": la giacca a pois di Superior è il mio ultimo acquisto fatto con i saldi (grazie ai consigli della mia cara amica Silvia!). La adoro per la sua versatilità; infatti, la si può portare in molti modi diversi: casual come in questo post, elegante abbinandola ad un vestito o una lunga gonna, o divertente con dei pantaloni chino! E voi, come suggerite di indossarla?

 

SUPERIOR DOT JACKET
UNITED COLOURS OF BENETTON SWEATER
SISLEY GLOVES
DIESEL SLIM JEANS
ASH BOOTS
THINK PINK CAP
RAYBAN SUNGLASSES

1 comment:

  1. Really like the way you wear the jacket this casual style. It´s super cold and snowing over here. So no way a dress :)

    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...