Thursday, January 03, 2013

VAS, I WANT TO HAVE SUCCESS!!


Among the range of colours available, here I chose the VAS brown tobacco. It's that I need for my outfit with the colours of the season I prefer: Fall. Today, the sun is shining and a new year is waiting for me.... 
I will tell you something more about VAS... VAS is a brand created by Gloria, a beautiful and very charming woman. She has been working in the field of fashion for many years and she wanted to create something which can express her personality, her style. VAS in Italian means I want to have success, that's Voglio Avere Successo and this is anyway the wish of most of us! 
So, Gloria we wish you a great success!!!!

Fra i vari colori a disposizione, qui ho scelto la VAS color tabacco. E' proprio quello che mi serve per completare il mio look, che ha i colori della stagione che preferisco: l'autunno. Oggi, il sole splende e un nuovo anno mi sta aspettando... 
Vi racconterò qualcosa in più di VAS... VAS è un brand creato da Gloria, una affascinante ed elegante donna. Ha lavorato nel campo della moda per molti anni e ora ha voluto creare qualcosa che esprima la sua spiccata personalità e il suo stile. VAS sta per Voglio Avere Successo e in effetti è il desiderio della maggior parte di noi! Gloria, non possiamo che augurarti un successo strepitoso!!!



VAS BROWN BAG

Available in our Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...