Sunday, January 06, 2013

MY CIPRIA COAT


Nuova Linea gives me the opportunity to know new brands and match different styles with a result really very charming. I fell in love with this coat, the colour is great, Cipria of course, and the shape reminds me the coat of the 50'. An age where fashion was ART! 
I am sure this piece will enrich my wardrobe.... very soon!!

P.S. In the following pictures you will see a special pink sugar, branded "Love to bake" .... I will explain asap in my next post. Stay tuned!

Nuova Linea  mi da l'opportunità di conoscere nuovi brand e combinare diversi stili con un risultato veramente molto affascinante. Mi sono innamorata di questo cappottino, il colore è stupendo, Cipria naturalmente, e la forma mi ricorda i cappottini degli anni 50. Dove la moda era vera e propria ARTE!
Sono sicura che questo capo arricchirà il mio armadio.... molto presto!

P.S. Nelle seguenti foto vedrete dello zucchero di colore rosa firmato "Love to bake" .... Vi spiegherò molto presto di cosa si tratta, nei prossimi post. State connessi!




"Love to bake"
Cristina, the owner of L'Agorà, Abano Terme

MAGAZZINI DEL SALE DRESS
GOLD CASE COAT
MALIPARMI NECKLACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...