Tuesday, June 04, 2013

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE!



Sometimes I take a day off to think about my life, my future, especially my present. A walk in Verona, the town of love, where Romeo and Juliet fought for their love. This well is called the well of love and I wanted to stop in this magic place, where people seal their love with padlocks. Just to testify that love is forever! I do believe in that, even if the love for one person is over, a part of your heart will be forever with him. To celebrate this romantic place I chose a hand embroidered blouse by Antonio Marras, perfect with the white pants. It'll come also the day when I promise my love forever ...... or maybe it's always happened...

A volte mi prendo un giorno di pausa per pensare alla mia vita, al mio futuro e specialmente al mio presente. Una passeggiata a Verona, la città dell'amore, dove Romeo e Giulietta lottarono fino alla morte per il loro amore. Questo pozzo è chiamato il pozzo dell'amore e ho voluto soffermarmi in questo posto magico, dove gli innamorati suggellano il loro amore, appendendo dei lucchetti con i loro nomi. Proprio per testimoniare che l'amore è per sempre! Credo fermamente che se l'amore per una persona finisce, una parte del tuo cuore rimarrà per sempre con essa. Per celebrare questo posto romantico, ho scelto una tunica ricamata a mano di Antonio Marras, abbinata ad un pantalone bianco. Verrà anche il giorno in cui prometterò amore per sempre.... o forse è già successo....






















519 

ANTONIO MARRAS hand embroidered blouse
ANTONIO MARRAS white pants
MARTIN MARGIELA pumps
MARTIN MARGIELA mirror bag 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...