Monday, June 17, 2013

SHEATH DRESS: THAT'S ALL!


A sheath dress and that's all! I will add a pony tail and my outfit is perfect! Today it's a long day! Lots of meetings, a business brunch , a stop at the beauty center Vis à Vis and again work till tonight... at last a break for a dinner in front of the sea! My outfit will be suitable for all these engagements, I have no time to change it. Together with me: my beauty case, my parfume and my slippers, I can't stand the heels all day long!! I take always with me, when it's so hot and wet, my eau thermale Avène, essential to have a breath of fresh air! Happy Monday Ladies! :))

Un semplice tubino e basta! Aggiungerei una coda di cavallo e il mio outfit è perfetto! Oggi è una giornata molto lunga! Un sacco di meetings, un pranzo di lavoro, uno stop al centro benessere Vis à Vis, e ancora lavoro fino a stasera.... finalmente una pausa per una cena in riva al mare! Il mio outfit è adatto a tutte le situazioni, non ho tempo di cambiarmi! Con me porto sempre: il mio beauty case, il mio profumo e le ballerine, non posso sopportare i tacchi alti tutto il giorno!! Nella mia borsetta non manca mai l'eau thermale Avène, indispensabile per un soffio di freschezza, nelle giornate così calde e umide! Buon lunedì Ladies! :))













MARGI VINTAGE
SECOND LUXURY HAND

YSL 80's sheath dress
YSL 80's jacket
SCHUTZ open toe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...