Saturday, June 22, 2013

TURTLES!


It's the first time that I keep in my hands a turtle.... It's an animal so funny and so strange... The eyes are similar to black diamonds and the paws are always running!! I use to live with a cat and a dog.... now I have also a pigeon, who decided to brood two eggs on my balcony, inside a vase. But I have never been so close to a turtle! Fortunately, I live in a flat, otherwise I would have a zoo at home! I <3 animals! By the way, I forgot to tell you that the turtles' mum is Lisa, my photographer! :))

E' la prima volta che tengo nelle mani una tartaruga.... E' un animale così buffo e così strano.... Gli occhi sono simili a diamanti neri e le zampette sono in continuo movimento!! Sono abituata a vivere con un gatto e un cane... ultimamente ho anche una colomba, che ha preso dimora nel mio terrazzo per covare due uova. Ma non ho mai avuto un incontro ravvicinato con una tartaruga! Fortunatamente, vivo in un appartamento, altrimenti avrei uno zoo in casa!! Amo gli animali! A proposito, ho dimenticato di dirvi che la mamma delle tartarughe è Lisa, la mia fotografa















MARGI VINTAGE
SECOND HAND LUXURY

VINTAGE 70'S dress
MUGNIAI heels with roses (bought in Taormina 2 years ago)
RAY BAN sunnies
ACCESSORIZE heart shaped mirror



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...