Sunday, June 09, 2013

MY T-SHIRT, LADY CIPRIA!


The last pics at 519 with Marta, the beautiful owner. This is also the occasion to introduce my new baby: the t-shirt signed by Lady Cipria. I'm so excited, first of all because it's my creature and above all I'm so proud to wear, which I consider, a part of me!! Lady Cipria is a status, a world, where amazingly ordinary women play the leading part and they are always the winner, no matter how it goes! Very soon it'll be possible to buy my t-shirt directly on my web site... I love my t-shirt!!! I hope you too!!!

Le ultime foto scattate all'interno di 519 insieme a Marta, la bellissima proprietaria. Questa è anche l'occasione per presentarvi la mia nuova bimba: la t-shirt firmata Lady Cipria. Sono così emozionata, prima di tutto perchè è la mia creatura e soprattutto perchè sono orgogliosa di indossare ciò che considero una parte di me!! Lady Cipria è uno status, un mondo dove donne straordinariamente comuni sono le protagoniste e indubbiamente le vincitrici, comunque vada! Potrete acquistare nei prossimi giorni la mia t-shirt direttamente sul mio sito..... Io la adoro!! Spero anche voi!!!











LADY CIPRIA t-shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...