Friday, June 07, 2013

CIPRIA FLAVOUR


Today I want to celebrate the color I love CIPRIA! This colour has a flavour..... sweet, delicate, soft.... like a candy-floss.... it has a nature.... elegant, glam, romantic, sensitive. You certainly understood that CIPRIA is for me a status, not only a simple colour. At 519 I found such beautiful clothes and accessories of this colour, that I felt like at home. My closet is full of CIPRIA!! Now, my shopping has a name ...or better to say a number....519!!!

Oggi voglio celebrare il colore che amo, il CIPRIA! Questo colore ha per me un sapore.... dolce, delicato, morbido... come lo zucchero filato.... ha un carattere.... elegante, chic, romantico e sensibile. Avete sicuramente capito, che il color CIPRIA è per me uno status, non solo un semplice colore. All'interno di 519 ho trovato bellissimi abiti e accessori del color CIPRIA, mi sono sentita subito come a casa. Il mio armadio è pieno di abiti color CIPRIA!! Ora il mio shopping ha un nome .... o per meglio dire un numero ..... 519!!!














519

LAVINIA TURRA blouse
LAVINIA TURRA pants
LUCA VALENTINI heels
CORSINELABEDOLY ceramic handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...