Tuesday, June 25, 2013

BLOWING THE DANDELION


Blowing the dandelion..... When I was a girl I enjoyed to play with dandelions. A flower with the head composed of hundreds of small florets! When you blow, the florets fly away..... my dear grandmother said that each floret is a dream. Now lots of my dreams are in the sky, I hope someone will come true!!

Soffiando i soffioni.... Quando ero piccola mi divertivo a giocare con i soffioni. Un fiore composto da centinaia di piccole spore! Soffiando, le spore volano in cielo... la mia cara nonna diceva che ogni spora rappresenta un desiderio. Ora un sacco di desideri sono volati in cielo, spero qualcuno diventi realtà.














MARGI VINTAGE
SECOND HAND LUXURY

VINTAGE 80'S dress
GUCCI 2001 heels 
PRADA sunnies
ART DECO earrings bought in Dubai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...