Saturday, June 29, 2013

FUCHSIA!




At last Saturday, I can take a breath and have a walk with my baby Lola and my sons. It's a sunny warm day and I want to relax and think how to organize my next week. I'm following a new project in Miami, together with wonderful people.... Next week I'll have some meetings, to finalize the project. I'm so excited!!! I'm wearing a fuchsia vintage dress by Ungaro..... exactly bought in 1980. A piece of history! When I have to charge the battery, I wear this wonderful dress. The power of colours!

Finalmente sabato! Posso prendermi una pausa e fare una passeggiata con la mia baby Lola ed i miei figli. E' una bella giornata di sole e voglio rilassarmi e pensare a come organizzare la prossima settimana. Sto seguendo un nuovo progetto a Miami, insieme a persone fantastiche... La prossima settimana ho già fissato degli importanti incontri, per finalizzare il progetto. Sono così entusiasta!! Oggi indosso un abito color fucsia, un vintage firmato Ungaro... esattamente acquistato nel lontano 1980. Un pezzo di storia! Quando devo ricaricare le batterie indosso questo meraviglioso abito. Il potere dei colori!















UNGARO vintage dress
IOANNIS flip-flops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...