Wednesday, June 12, 2013

SELVAGGIA SOAVE


Today I'll tell you about a charming Lady: Selvaggia Soave. I met her at the Cocktail Expo at Vergilus Hotel, where she presented the new collection of t-shirts. I could only see some t-shirts but me and Selvaggia will meet again, because I want to have the time to see all of them!! I'm used to share with you my first impression.... I just say that I love her t-shirt! They are so funny and cute! Don't you think so??

Oggi vi parlerĂ² di una donna molto affascinante: Selvaggia Soave. L'ho incontrata al Cocktail Expo al Vergilius Hotel, dove ha presentato la sua nuova collezione di t-shirt. Sono riuscita a vedere solo una parte della collezione, ma io e Selvaggia ci incontreremo ancora, voglio avere il tempo di visionarla tutta!! Come faccio di solito, mi piace condividere con voi le mie prime impressioni..... Posso solo dire che adoro le sue t-shirt! Le trovo molto sfiziose e originali! E voi, che ne pensate??

















SELVAGGIA SOAVE 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...